Chronoblog

Monday 5 November 2012

Unidentified scenes

I still haven't identified these scenes


Large town houses on the way to London 45:34




The drug store 59:38




The Arts and Craft house 59:38


Pretty distinctness house but I have not found it in the West Brpmpton/ Earls court area

The Edwardian Town Houses

There are plenty of similar but not exact town house in the Earls Court area, but which is the exact street I don't know



T Junction 79:43

This is a scene shot during the concert. Pretty annoying as I feel I know it, but none of the ones I think it is pan out.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I know this is a little late but the house at 59:38 is the Chelsea Ballet School Cheyne Row, Near the Kings Rd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to clarify 59:38 is on Upper Cheyne Row SW3 - Cheyne Row is a nearby street. The 'Edwardian Town House' is round the corner on Oakley Street SW3. 79:43 in on Arundel Street WC2R, heading north towards the Strand. 45:34 appears familiar, but can't currently place this location.

    ReplyDelete