Chronoblog

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Welcome to K-on! Movie London Locations

I really enjoyed the K-on Movie, particularly the scenes in London where I live. I have already been to most of the places scenes showed in the movie, some of them I didn't know so found out information on about them from clues in the scene or from other posts on the internet. There are still a few minor scenes that I still haven't identified yet.

Maybe there is something about them on a Japanese site but unfortunately I don't speak or read Japanese,
Anyway once I had identified the sites I then set out to identify the quickest way to see all the scenes in the movie.

This is the result. A circular around all the London scenes in the K-on movie (bar the few I haven't identified and Heathrow airport). You can start the tour where you want but I started at West Brompton  Underground station  near to the Ibis Hotel at Earls Court.

It will take a long Summers day to to the tour, assuming you do not stop too long at each of the attractions. Obviously if the queue up and visit the London eye, the London Bridge experience etc then it will take far more time than this.

You need a travelcard. In some places you have a choice whether to take public transport or walk it and I will point out the alternatives.

Even if you only checked in to see the locations I hope you enjoy the site and also your "side business" to London.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Azu-catto!
    Just dropping by to say what a great site you have! Nice to see your dedication towards K-ON! and the pilgrimage.

    I just did one my own pilgrimage of K-ON! too well back in december and just want to say thank you as this site was helpful, shame I found it near the end but still!

    If you want to check out mine head to my blog post of it here:
    http://fabricerequin.com/post/k-on-movie-pilgrimage-in-london/

    There are some sights that I found which you add difficulty finding such as the T-junction 79:43.

    Anyway check it out and let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete